Pages

Monday, April 1, 2013

Cycle 12 Summary

During Cycle 12, I started by doing some PowerPoint chapters, in these chapters, I learned how to use powerpoint to do animations, transitions, and other advanced techniniques in this program. Also in this cycle, I learned how to embed an internet browser into PowerPoint. I also learned how to embed a Flash Video and a YouTube video into PowerPoint.
Another project that I did last cycle was two videos, one explaining how to embed a youtube video into powerpoint. Another about how to make a virtual machine.
Lastly, I made a smart board game called Metal or Not Metal, and make a convincing presentation on why Death Magnetic is the best Metallica album.
Last Cycle was very interesting, I thought it was a very productive cycle because I learned how to do so many different special things. I hope this cycle is just as productive.
I will make sure to blog more.

No comments:

Post a Comment