Pages

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Why am I Here?


I am in IST because I really want to make a future in the programming field. I enjoy computers and I have wanted to do something with them for a career for quite a while.

I picked it because this is the best choice I have in order to start a foundation for the future, and like I said before, I want to learn networking, and programming.

In IST, I am afraid of breaking a computer and/or putting a virus on one, and I want to avoid mostly coding, because it takes a while, and it can sometimes be confusing, but if I do it, I will still like it because it is something about computers, and eventually I would probably be better at it.

A career that I would like to pursue is one in networking or programming. Some questions I have are, are there different kinds of programming. 

1 comment: